File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
http://aspose.com/file-tools
The moose likes Jobs Discussion and the fly likes Accenture Consulting India Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Careers » Jobs Discussion
Reply locked New topic
Author

Accenture Consulting India

ali haider
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 05, 2005
Posts: 61
Hi,
Could anybody please tell me from experience or heresay the application process and qualifications, experience required etc to get into the Technological Consulting wing of Accenture Consulting, Bangalore, India. I am asking about the Accenture Consulting not Accenture Tech Solutions.
Would really appreciate it,
Thanks,
Abhi


A Professional is one who can work best when he doesn't feel like it!
Vijay Srikanth
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 12, 2004
Posts: 74
Originally posted by abhi maj:
Hi,
Could anybody please tell me from experience or heresay the application process and qualifications, experience required etc to get into the Technological Consulting wing of Accenture Consulting, Bangalore, India. I am asking about the Accenture Consulting not Accenture Tech Solutions.
Would really appreciate it,
Thanks,
Abhi


There is no "CONSULTING WING". Its a consulting company by itself
ali haider
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 05, 2005
Posts: 61
Originally posted by Vijay Srikanth:


There is no "CONSULTING WING". Its a consulting company by itself


My mistake I guess, but I thought it had two parts.. one is the core technological solutions centre known as Accenture Technology Solutions in Bangalore and one that's involved in the actual consulting. This is what I gathered from their web sites. Unfortunately now where I could find what sort of qualifications and experience is preferred while applying to Accenture Consulting...
Vijay Srikanth
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 12, 2004
Posts: 74
Hey You've gotta be a B.E or B.Tech..first..
If you are looking for technology & software programming related jobs..
You said that you went through their website..There might be links
to apply to Acc..there itself..Did you try that..Or you could call
them up in Bangalore ask for their HR division...They will guide you.
Again the phone num. will be available in their website I guess..
All the Best
ali haider
Ranch Hand

Joined: Feb 05, 2005
Posts: 61
Originally posted by Vijay Srikanth:
Hey You've gotta be a B.E or B.Tech..first..
If you are looking for technology & software programming related jobs..
You said that you went through their website..There might be links
to apply to Acc..there itself..Did you try that..Or you could call
them up in Bangalore ask for their HR division...They will guide you.
Again the phone num. will be available in their website I guess..
All the Best


Thanks, I am a BTech from NIT Jaipur and am currently working in a software services MNC in delhi. (1 1/2 years net ex. ). Well The links was just like adding your resume and stuff. I actually wanted to know if they looking for MBAs or are they looking for purely professional skills and ex. I was actually hoping someone could answer my queries.. for I wasnt thinking of applying now. The call wouldnt serve much purpose.. but eventually I will have to do that....
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: Accenture Consulting India