Win a copy of Think Java: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist this week in the Java in General forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Accenture Managerial Interview

 
sangeeta kapoor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 70
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I have cleared the accenture Written test, technical interview and HR interview. Now they have told me that there's going to be an interview through webcam by a senior manager.
Does anyone have any idea what this interview comprises of? Is it a technical or a non technical itnerview?

Thanks
 
Amit Basnak
Ranch Hand
Posts: 71
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by sangeeta kapoor:
I have cleared the accenture Written test, technical interview and HR interview. Now they have told me that there's going to be an interview through webcam by a senior manager.
Does anyone have any idea what this interview comprises of? Is it a technical or a non technical itnerview?

Thanks


Sangeeta

Well most likely it will be mixed i mean you can expect some technical questions. More likely during this interview , they would want to know how do u fit into their culture and also you will be more likely asked questions on previous proejcts. All the best
Amit
 
badari gururaj
Ranch Hand
Posts: 63
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Depending on your profile and where Accenture is looking at you to fit in, the managerial round will be a mix of HR and Quality. Say you are being looked at for a team lead role, you might expect questions on how you handled a particular scenario, what was your exposure to quality processes. It might also involve some questions on your present emplyoer.

On the same lines....Any idea how long Accenture would normally take before making an offer if you have cleared all the rounds.
 
sangeeta kapoor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 70
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by badari gururaj:
Depending on your profile and where Accenture is looking at you to fit in, the managerial round will be a mix of HR and Quality. Say you are being looked at for a team lead role, you might expect questions on how you handled a particular scenario, what was your exposure to quality processes. It might also involve some questions on your present emplyoer.

On the same lines....Any idea how long Accenture would normally take before making an offer if you have cleared all the rounds.


The position for which I am being interview is SE. Don't know how much time they take after you clear the final interview. Have you cleared the final interview with Accenture?
 
amit taneja
Ranch Hand
Posts: 813
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
hi sangeeta...

i have send you email in sangeeta09k@yahoo.co.in

kindly
reply
 
Billy Tsai
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1304
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
what kind of qualifications, certifications and experience are needed for a IT consultancy job at Accenture?
 
sangeeta kapoor
Ranch Hand
Posts: 70
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Billy Tsai:
what kind of qualifications, certifications and experience are needed for a IT consultancy job at Accenture?


You do need a degree. A engineering in any field or an MCA. Certifications are not necessary.
 
Mohan Karthick
Ranch Hand
Posts: 199
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Any inputs regarding working env in Accenture, in terms of work pressure, managers, flexibility.

Rgds
Mohan
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic