When i executed a JDBC program on my machine, the errors i got were: (1) "import java.sql.*" cannot be resolved (2) "import javax.sql.DataSource" cannot be resolved. On googling, i found the reason for this and then i downloaded the JDBC 2.0 Optional Package for jdk1.3 from Sun's website and installed it on my machine in the folder path: C:\jdk1.3\jre\lib\ext and also added it to my classpath variable.
But when i run my JDBC program, it is still giving me the error "import javax.sql.DataSource" cannot be resolved.
I think you should scrap the classpath environment variable altogether and set the classpath as needed at run and compile times. How you managed to get a java.sql not found compile time error is a bit mysterious but it takes some doing to do that.
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com