Originally posted by Shailesh Chandra: are you sure your calling sp is raising NO_DETAIL_FOUND, just a suggestion try raising NO_RECORD_FOUND
I took another alternative, actually what I was doing , I was raising an Object of User Defined Exception but it was local to each SP. So even although one SP was throwing User defined Exception, but it has been caught in general exception block.
Now What I have did exactly, I define this user defined exception globally and thus the problem has been solved.
I think this was the biggest mistake commited by me..this year...
Well Anyways Thankx a lot Dear Shailesh Chandra.. .