This week's book giveaway is in the General Computing forum. We're giving away four copies of Arduino in Action and have Martin Evans, Joshua Noble, and Jordan Hochenbaum on-line! See this thread for details.
I write code to retrieves data from access database using ODBC connection but database contains Japanese characters. when retrieve Japanese text and display using servlet(creating html) but Japanese character garbage.
I solved this problem in jbuilder. i change language to Japaneses using regional settings then i created "USER DSN".when i use j builder bundled tomcat its work properly(i mean show Japaneses text properly).
then i tried to deploy in side the i manually installed tomcat it dosn't work.