Hi I am developing student feedback system for educational institution. Main purpose about this application is to evaluate performance of faculty. Each user will give userid and password and accordingly he/she will answer the set of question which are included under various event type. The result of this test(event) is stored in final database. Now how can I restrict the student against giving multiple time same test. Is it possible that once user marked particular test, the same test should not display them once he/she will log in next time.
Thanks and Regards Harshal [ July 29, 2008: Message edited by: Harshal Gurav ]
Hi Amit, can you more specify the same. Suppose in table markedevent i stored userid and event that marked by respective user. i can compare userid of the logged user with userid in the markedevent but markedevent table may consist of same userid for different event. Also i have no input event variable so that i can compare it with userid with same event in markedevent table.
Thanks and user Harshal [ July 29, 2008: Message edited by: Harshal Gurav ]
Also i have no input event variable so that i can compare it with userid with same event in markedevent table.
Then how do you store the event in the table?. Also I think a better approach would be to assign unique id's to the event so that manipulation becomes easy.
Hope this helps
Joined: May 29, 2008
Hi, can anyone update me on above case? Here is DATABASE STRUCTURE
1. User�consist of user information like username, password etc.
2. Groupid�consists of various groups like group of student, group of faculty. Users are divided into various groups.
3. questionid- consists of question of various types. Each question-id consist multiple question
4. Questionbank: consist of large no. of question for particular question-id. Here you can assume question-id=questiontype. Common between above two table is question-id(int).
5. event table�where various event are published. For each event there may be more than one question-id e.g event�feedback of semester �4-- containing question-id like: question-id for economics batch, question-id for commerce batch
6. Final output table- consist of userid,question-id,question,answer marked by various user
7.markedevent- consist of userid with eventid of user who voted the perticular event.
my aim is that once any user marked particular event , he/she should not able to see the same event in next login time. is there required any minor changes in the database structure? Thanks and Regards Harshal
[ July 29, 2008: Message edited by: Harshal Gurav ] [ July 29, 2008: Message edited by: Harshal Gurav ]