aspose file tools*
The moose likes Jobs Discussion and the fly likes Interview question Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of EJB 3 in Action this week in the EJB and other Java EE Technologies forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Careers » Jobs Discussion
Bookmark "Interview question" Watch "Interview question" New topic
Author

Interview question

Sujittt Tripathyrr
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Posts: 96
I have 1+ year exp. so in interview what type of J2EE questions the interviewer will ask.

Thanks in advance
Srinivasa Raghavan
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 28, 2004
Posts: 1228
Most of the questions will be from your CV. The projects you worked on and your role in the project. Technical questions will be based on your role.


Thanks & regards, Srini
MCP, SCJP-1.4, NCFM (Financial Markets), Oracle 9i - SQL ( 1Z0-007 ), ITIL Certified
pravin jain
Greenhorn

Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posts: 7
Check this as well. I hope this helps
Java - J2ee Interview Question and Answers

Find 400+ Java - J2ee Interview Questions and answers at
http://java-j2ee-interview-questions.blogspot.com
Sujittt Tripathyrr
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Posts: 96
Thanks Srinivasa & pravin for your reply but basically i want some mock questions on EJB because i am not so through about the detail.

Thanks
Pavel Kubal
Ranch Hand

Joined: Mar 13, 2004
Posts: 356
Again, again and again. There is no point in learning interview questions. This knowledge is WEAK and the truth will be revealed in the first week. You can only cause problems to your employer and you cannot help yourself.

Think about it.

BTW: One year experience is not much. You won't be asked expert questions.
[ July 19, 2006: Message edited by: Pavel Kubal ]
Sunil Kumar Gupta
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 26, 2005
Posts: 824
Originally posted by Pavel Kubal:
[QB]Again, again and again. There is no point in learning interview questions. [QB]


There is a point in knowing the interview questions.


Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
My Blog | Red5 Resources | Technology Update | Daily Technology Tips
abhishek roy
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jun 08, 2006
Posts: 78
But you will soon stumble if you only know interview questions. What will you do when coding related questions come up. What about design questions come up?
They might help you to know the general trends. What will you do when the interviewer asks by giving a problem statement and then to come up with the design to it. I think our interviewers now should ask design questions in the interviews.

What are your thoughts on this fellow ranchers??? :roll: :roll:


regards,<br />Abhishek
Pavel Kubal
Ranch Hand

Joined: Mar 13, 2004
Posts: 356
Originally posted by Sunil Kumar Gupta:


There is a point in knowing the interview questions.


Please, read carefully what I write.

There is point in knowing interview questions. This can be achieved by complex knowledge.

But there is NO point in learning particular interview questions. You can learn several interview questions in order to succeed in interview, but tell me...what will you do in a real work??
Sunil Kumar Gupta
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 26, 2005
Posts: 824
Originally posted by Pavel Kubal:


There is point in knowing interview questions. This can be achieved by complex knowledge.




Fine. I am agree with this. I have a questions. You must have read any book ( either java or any subject ). After finsihing a perticular topic, sample quesions are given in order to better undersdtand the concept described in the topic.

I am not saying that target those interview questions only for your success, But there is nothing wrong, if you know that what kind of questions can be made from a perticular topic. And this is necessary to advance your knowledge.
Vishal Bhatiya
Ranch Hand

Joined: Mar 20, 2004
Posts: 32
Originally posted by Sunil Kumar Gupta:


I am not saying that target those interview questions only for your success, But there is nothing wrong, if you know that what kind of questions can be made from a perticular topic. And this is necessary to advance your knowledge.


I know we have already deviated from the question posted but my opinions on the same...
The theoretical knowledge is good upto the academic activities i.e. preparing for exams but the same question list or the expected question guides which people (esp. in India) are dependent should be put aside.

What you know till now from your project experiences in college or just through knowledge should be used. You should never be dependent on FAQ's or assorted materials to prepare for interview. Also the interviewer should have open mind in assessing the answers. If you have worked on any technology or had it as a part of your curriculum then you should know what will be expected please stick to the same and be confident...

In short the bottom-line is please do not be dependent on a Q's list

Cheers
Vishal
Sunil Kumar Gupta
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 26, 2005
Posts: 824
Vishal , You are right. But when you are talking about India. I too want to clear one thing to you. The people from Indian companies , Who take the interviews are not capable to create their own set of questions. They usually take questions from one or more job sites and ask those from the candidate.

Very recently , I got a chance for technical interview of a big company for Swing. They asked all those questions, Which were there in a job site for swing ,exactly in the same order and , you will not believe that you can match the words also

In this case, What will you say.
Shaan Shar
Ranch Hand

Joined: Dec 27, 2005
Posts: 1249

Originally posted by Sunil Kumar Gupta:
Vishal , You are right. But when you are talking about India. I too want to clear one thing to you. The people from Indian companies , Who take the interviews are not capable to create their own set of questions. They usually take questions from one or more job sites and ask those from the candidate.

Very recently , I got a chance for technical interview of a big company for Swing. They asked all those questions, Which were there in a job site for swing ,exactly in the same order and , you will not believe that you can match the words also

In this case, What will you say.




Sunil,

Pls share that site where the Swings Interview question are given.??

I am really intrested to know some good Swings Question


The Best way to predict your future is to create it - Every great individual common man
Sunil Kumar Gupta
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 26, 2005
Posts: 824
Ankur, There is a link in my blog site for swing. That was the link from where they asked those questions.
As you are asking for good questions in swing , I don't think , you will be able to find any website that has really good questions of swing.
Vishal Bhatiya
Ranch Hand

Joined: Mar 20, 2004
Posts: 32
Originally posted by Sunil Kumar Gupta:
Very recently , I got a chance for technical interview of a big company for Swing. They asked all those questions, Which were there in a job site for swing ,exactly in the same order and , you will not believe that you can match the words also

In this case, What will you say.


Even then I will stad by what I say. What is the source of questions generated by the interviewer is immaterial. If you have done your homework in college or are experienced then you should be able to tackle any scenario. If you do not know about the area you can say so in the interview and the interviewer wont hold you against it. If he does then the interview isnt worth it.
But this is not excuse enough to prepare from a fixed question set. If it helps you great!! Go ahead!!

Cheers
Vishal
Sunil Kumar Gupta
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 26, 2005
Posts: 824
Originally posted by Vishal Bhatiya:


Even then I will stad by what I say. What is the source of questions generated by the interviewer is immaterial. If you have done your homework in college or are experienced then you should be able to tackle any scenario. If you do not know about the area you can say so in the interview and the interviewer wont hold you against it. If he does then the interview isnt worth it.
But this is not excuse enough to prepare from a fixed question set. If it helps you great!! Go ahead!!

Cheers
Vishal



I think you have not read carefully what i have said earlier

I am not saying that target those interview questions only for your success
, But there is nothing wrong, if you know that what kind of questions can be made from a perticular topic
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: Interview question
 
Similar Threads
Interview questions on websphere
Any idea about questions for interview.
struts
Client Interview
Which one is the best ?