I write in this opportunity in order to explain my problem. I am working right now in a J2EE application with a Web Tier (Struts ) and Ejb Tier (using BMP). The application is deployed in WAS 5.1 and the Database is DB2 over AS400.
Well I deployed the app in WAS and tested it with a single user and no problem everything was ok. Then I ran a Stress Test with 100 users and in System Err appear several times the following error
Row or object SPVPER in CPLAFVAC type *FILE in use
I am aware that the tables or rows are locked but I would like to obtain your feedback because I don�t know what could be the best practice here to avoid this problem, maybe some adjustment in the database or in the EJBs and This could be activities for the java developers or should be done for db2 DBA