aspose file tools*
The moose likes EJB and other Java EE Technologies and the fly likes EJB lookup issue on foreign cell Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Java » EJB and other Java EE Technologies
Bookmark "EJB lookup issue on foreign cell" Watch "EJB lookup issue on foreign cell" New topic
Author

EJB lookup issue on foreign cell

Shanmugam Muthukumarasamy
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jan 11, 2003
Posts: 83
Hi All,

Does any one know, why I am getting this exception while trying to lookup the EJB running on the foreign cell?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Shanmugam
==========================================================================

[10/23/07 15:52:10:588 PDT] 00000039 Helpers W NMSV0610I: A NamingException is being thrown from a javax.naming.Context implementation. Details follow:
Context implementation: com.ibm.ws.naming.jndicos.CNContextImpl
Context method: lookupExt
Context name: WAS61Cell/persistent
Target name: MyServiceHome
Other data: ""
Exception stack trace: java.lang.StackOverflowError:
>> SERVER (id=144d42ac, host=tin.20thcentins.com) TRACE START:
>> java.lang.StackOverflowError:
>> SERVER (id=686313b, host=lead.20thcentins.com) TRACE START:
>> java.lang.StackOverflowError
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupHead.match(Pattern.java:4606)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$Single.match(Pattern.java:3350)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupHead.match(Pattern.java:4606)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$Branch.match(Pattern.java:4566)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupTail.match(Pattern.java:4665)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$Curly.match1(Pattern.java:4286)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$Curly.match(Pattern.java:4235)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupHead.match(Pattern.java:4606)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$Dummy.match(Pattern.java:3029)
>> at java.util.regex.Pattern$Branch.match(Pattern.java:4566)
>> at java.util.regex.Matcher.match(Matcher.java:1130)
>> at java.util.regex.Matcher.matches(Matcher.java:511)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.IIOPAddrImpl.<init>(IIOPAddrImpl.java:106)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.Corbaloc.parseObjAddr(Corbaloc.java:231)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.Corbaloc.parseObjAddrList(Corbaloc.java:181)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.Corbaloc.parseCorbaloc(Corbaloc.java:145)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.Corbaname.<init>(Corbaname.java:97)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.ORB.createObjectURL(ORB.java:3621)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.ORB.createObjectURL(ORB.java:3582)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.ORB.string_to_object(ORB.java:3578)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.ipcos.WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.resolveUnresolvedBinding(WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.java:2154)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.ipcos.WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.resolve_binding(WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.java:1895)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.ipcos.WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.do_resolve_complete_info(WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.java:599)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.cosbase.WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.resolve_complete_info(WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.java:2215)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.cosbase.WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.resolve(WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.java:677)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.cosbase.WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.resolve_str(WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.java:1070)
>> at com.ibm.WsnOptimizedNaming._NamingContextStub.resolve_str(_NamingContextStub.java:1240)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.INSUtil.resolveStr(INSUtil.java:492)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.Corbaname.lookupName(Corbaname.java:127)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.Corbaloc.resolve(Corbaloc.java:378)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.ORB.objectURLToObject(ORB.java:3680)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.objectURLToObject(ORB.java:3238)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.ORB.string_to_object(ORB.java:3578)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.ipcos.WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.resolveUnresolvedBinding(WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.java:2154)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.ipcos.WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.resolve_binding(WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.java:1895)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.ipcos.WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.do_resolve_complete_info(WsnOptimizedNamingImpl.java:599)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.cosbase.WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.resolve_complete_info(WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.java:2215)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.cosbase.WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.resolve(WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.java:677)
>> at com.ibm.ws.naming.cosbase.WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.resolve_str(WsnOptimizedNamingImplBase.java:1070)
>> at com.ibm.WsnOptimizedNaming._NamingContextStub.resolve_str(_NamingContextStub.java:1240)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.INSUtil.resolveStr(INSUtil.java:492)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.Corbaname.lookupName(Corbaname.java:127)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.Corbaloc.resolve(Corbaloc.java:378)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.ORB.objectURLToObject(ORB.java:3680)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.objectURLToObject(ORB.java:3238)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.corba.ORB.string_to_object(ORB.java:3578)

[ October 24, 2007: Message edited by: Shanmugam Muthukumarasamy ]
[ October 24, 2007: Message edited by: Shanmugam Muthukumarasamy ]

SJCP 1.4<br />SCWCD 1.4<br />SCEA
 
It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.
 
subject: EJB lookup issue on foreign cell