I am using JTable. I need suggestion regarding following. Please help me out.
I need suggesgtion that at background what should i use to know that a particular row is added,edit,delete or a certain operation is done.
All the following operation are done after clicking Edit Button.
1. I have add button to add row into jTable.
2. I have edit button to edit a particular row. And there is another column that shows that if "YES" is selected then only "YES" option value are updated. Is this correct.....???
3. I have delete button to remove a particular row. How do i know if 3 rows are deleted randomly out of 10 rows. (Shoud i use vector or something else)
4. What if Row # 3 is deleted and another Row is added at last. How do i know that which row is added as total rows are 10 in both cases (delete/add row).
5. How do i know that particular row is edited. Let column 1 has code = 1001 and that column value is now change to 1002. (I think i can get this from YES option as i defined in Q#2.) Is this correct.
Please help me what technique should i use to handle my all required events. Answer me if you can help me out regarding any of above scneario.
Thanks in advance.
Love is GOD and GOD is Love.<br /> <br />Anand Karia<br />Manager I.T<br />Artistic Garment Ind. Pvt. Ltd<br />MSC (Computer Science)
Joined: Jul 24, 2002
Hi. I did not try this before, but I think you can use TableModelListener interface. It has only one method tableChanged(TableModelEvent e) and I think every time your table changed this method would be called and executed.