A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Swing / AWT / SWT
JTable & Edit Button Click
Joined: Sep 25, 2004
Nov 03, 2004 22:33:00
I am using
. I need suggestion regarding following. Please help me out.
I need suggesgtion that at background what should i use to know that a particular row is added,edit,delete or a certain operation is done.
All the following operation are done after clicking Edit Button.
1. I have add button to add row into jTable.
2. I have edit button to edit a particular row. And there is another column that shows that if "YES" is selected then only "YES" option value are updated. Is this correct.....???
3. I have delete button to remove a particular row. How do i know if 3 rows are deleted randomly out of 10 rows. (Shoud i use vector or something else)
4. What if Row # 3 is deleted and another Row is added at last. How do i know that which row is added as total rows are 10 in both cases (delete/add row).
5. How do i know that particular row is edited. Let column 1 has code = 1001 and that column value is now change to 1002. (I think i can get this from YES option as i defined in Q#2.) Is this correct.
Please help me what technique should i use to handle my all required events.
Answer me if you can help me out regarding any of above scneario.
Thanks in advance.
Love is GOD and GOD is Love.
M/s. Anand Karia Concreting IT
Joined: Jul 24, 2002
Nov 07, 2004 21:26:00
Hi. I did not try this before, but I think you can use TableModelListener interface. It has only one method tableChanged(
and I think every time your table changed this method would be called and executed.
SCJP 1.4 <br />SCBCD 1.3<br />SCWCD 1.4
rocket mass heater
subject: JTable & Edit Button Click
Is there a way to get an absolute row id for a JTable model
Inserting, Editing, deleting rows in JTable
JTable & Edit Button Click - Plz Help
adding a JCheckBox in a JTable
adding JCheckBox in JTable
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2015