Stylus Studio ends the tyranny of oppressive pay-per-feature pricing; developer community hails the end of "remuneration without justification
Bedford, MA, June 29, 2005 � Stylus Studio, the leading provider of XML tools for advanced data integration, today issued a call to the global community of XML developers, to celebrate their independence from incomplete and over-priced XML IDEs. With the new product launch of Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition, the most powerful and productive XML IDE for developing, debugging and now, deploying advanced XML applications, XML developer productivity will be preserved for generations to come, safeguarding the hard-earned independence and the rights of XML developers everywhere. To mark this historic day and following an American tradition, Stylus Studio does hereby declare the first annual Studio Independence Day Sale for XML tools.
For many years, software developers and integration architects suffered from the ruthless tyranny of oppressive pay-per-feature pricing schemes � remuneration without justification! But, now, IT professionals can craft your their declaration of independence with Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition, a comprehensive high-quality XML IDE that provides everything you need to tackle serious enterprise XML development challenges, all at a single, fair price. XML developers world wide can celebrate their new found independence in one of two ways:
* From now until July 8, 2005, customers who purchase Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition from the Stylus Studio Online Shop are eligible to purchase Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP) for just 17.76 (USD) per user, representing roughly a ninety percent savings.
* Competitive Upgrade Program: Stylus Studio is excited to offer a special upgrade price of $250 off the cost of a single-user license of our award-winning XML IDE to XML developers who mistakenly purchased other XML editors.
Why Celebrate with Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition? Here are just a few of the reasons why thousands of IT professionals are celebrating with Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition:
* Java Code Generation: Now you can generate code for your XQuery and XSLT stylesheets and deploy that code to a live production server or application. Stylus Studio captures the settings specified in the XQuery and XSLT scenarios - your choice of XML processor, parameters, input/output files, and post processing options, for example - and reflects them in the generated Java code.
* Updated W3C XQuery Compliance: Stylus Studio is the first XML IDE to fully support the W3C XQuery working draft of April 2005, taking the lead on the path of innovation to this critical emerging data integration technology.
* XML Schema Tools: Generate sample XML fragments from XML Schema components, Create XML Schema documentation with a familiar JavaDoc-like layout, Perform XML Schema-based output validation of XSLT or XQuery transformations - These and many more usability enhancements further enhance Stylus Studio's position as the most innovative tool for XML Schema data modeling.
* New File Explorer: The new File Explorer window provides a handy way for developers to manage files in Stylus Studio and to perform other basic file-oriented operations (delete, copy, and rename, for example). You can also easily convert files by dragging the file you want to convert onto any built-in or user-defined adapters. A new Auto-Backup feature optionally creates backup files of your documents when you save them.
* XML Diff Text View: XML Differencing is even easier now with a third way to view differences in XML documents. In addition to the Split View - Tree tab and the Merged tab, you can now view two documents side-by-side in plain text on the Split View - Text tab.
* Canonical XML Converter: Render XML in its canonical form with a single mouse click - just one of the many new XML editing utilities in the Stylus Studio XML Editor.
* XML Spell Checker: Admit it, there's a reason you didn't become a marketing copywriter - but now you can impress your colleagues with your brilliant command of the English language with the Stylus Studio XML Spell Checker!
* EDIFACT to XML Schema Conversions: Simplify EDIFACT data integration projects with a new utility for generating XML Schema from EDIFACT messages, fully integrated with the XML Schema Editor.
* Generate Java-XML bindings from your XML Schemas using the Java API for XML Binding (JAXB) � fully integrated with the Java IDE and XML Schema Editor.
Pricing and Availability Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition is available for immediate purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop starting at $995 (USD) for a single user license, with volume discounts available.
About Stylus Studio Stylus Studio, a product from DataDirect Technologies, an operating company of Progress Software Corporation, is the industry's most innovative XML IDE, providing advanced support for XML and its related technologies: XSLT, XML Schema, DTD, Web Services, SQL/XML, XML mapping, and XQuery. Used by leading software developers world-wide, Stylus Studio simplifies XML programming and enhances developer productivity through innovation.
[ June 30, 2005: Message edited by: Ivan Pedruzzu ]
[ June 30, 2005: Message edited by: Ivan Pedruzzu ]
[ June 30, 2005: Message edited by: Ivan Pedruzzu ] [ June 30, 2005: Message edited by: Ivan Pedruzzu ]