Historic Savings Provide Opportunity for Developers to Solve XML Development Challenges at Lowest Price Ever
BEDFORD, Mass., July 20, 2005 � Stylus Studio (http://www.stylusstudio.com), the leading provider of XML tools for advanced data integration, today announced that for the first time in history, its employee discount on the Stylus Studio� 6 XML Enterprise Edition is being extended to XML developers everywhere through July 31, 2005. You pay the same great price we pay. Not a cent more. But wait; that's not all! Customers who act now can also apply the Stylus Studio Employee Discount on online purchases of Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP) packs for Stylus Studio XML Enterprise Edition, at just $175.50 (USD) per user. Visit the Stylus Studio Online Shop today.
Stylus Studio is proud to have recently released the Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition, the newest version of the award winning Stylus Studio XML IDE. Packed with powerful new tools for Java code generation, EDI/EDIFACT document conversion, and XQuery application development, Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition is without question the world's most comprehensive tool for advanced XML data integration projects. No single tool provides so many high-quality XML productivity tools in a single, comprehensive and value-priced offering, including tools for XML mapping, XML data modeling, Web services development, and legacy data integration. The new release raises the bar for XML developer productivity, setting a new standard for quality, innovation and value in XML tools industry:
Why Choose Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition?
Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition is the most powerful and productive XML IDE for developing, debugging and deploying advanced XML applications. Here are just a few of benefits that make it the tool of choice for thousands of IT professionals worldwide:
* Java Code Generation: Now you can generate Java code for your XQuery and XSLT stylesheets and deploy that code to a live production server or application. Stylus Studio's Java Code Generator captures the settings specified in the XQuery and XSLT scenarios - your choice of XML processor, parameters, input/output files, and post processing options, for example - and reflects them in the generated Java code.
* Updated W3C XQuery Compliance: Stylus Studio is the first XML IDE to fully support the W3C XQuery working draft of April 2005, taking the lead on the path of innovation to this critical emerging data integration technology.
* New XML Schema Productivity Tools: Generate sample XML fragments from XML Schema components. Create XML Schema documentation with a familiar JavaDoc-like layout. Perform XML Schema-based output validation of XSLT or XQuery transformations. These and many more usability enhancements further enhance Stylus Studio's position as the most innovative XML Schema Tool for XML data modeling.
* XML File Explorer Window: The new XML File Explorer window provides a handy way for developers to manage files in Stylus Studio and perform other basic file-oriented operations (delete, copy, and rename, for example). You can also easily convert files by dragging the file you want to convert onto any built-in or user-defined adapters. A new Auto-Backup feature optionally creates backup files of your documents when you save them.
* XML Diff Text View: XML Differencing is even easier now with a third way to view differences in XML documents. In addition to the Split View - Tree tab and the Merged tab, you can now view two documents side-by-side in plain text on the Split View - Text tab.
* Canonical XML Converter: Convert XML into canonical form with a single mouse click - just one of the many new XML editing utilities in the Stylus Studio XML Editor.
* XML Spell Checker: Admit it, there's a reason you didn't become a marketing copywriter; but now you can impress your colleagues with your brilliant command of the English language with the Stylus Studio XML Spell Checker!
* EDIFACT to XML Schema Conversions: Simplify EDIFACT data integration projects with a new utility for generating XML Schema from EDIFACT messages, fully integrated with the XML Schema Editor.
* JAXB Support: Generate Java-XML bindings from your XML Schemas using the Java API for XML Binding (JAXB) � fully integrated with the Java IDE and XML Schema Editor.
Pricing and Availability
Stylus Studio 6 XML Enterprise Edition, Release 3 is available for immediate purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop starting at $995 (USD) for a single user license, with volume discounts offered in addition to the new Employee Discount for Everyone for a limited time. See website for complete offer details. A new feature matrix provides an easy side-by-side comparison of Stylus Studio editions. For more information about purchasing Stylus Studio, including enterprise sales inquiries, contact (781) 280-4488.
About Stylus Studio Stylus Studio� is the industry's most innovative XML IDE providing advanced support for XML and its related technologies: XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, DTD, SOAP, WSDL, SQL/XML, XML mapping and XQuery. Used by leading software developers world-wide, Stylus Studio simplifies XML programming and enhances developer productivity through innovation. For more information, visit: http://www.stylusstudio.com.
Stylus Studio are registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. [ July 20, 2005: Message edited by: Ivan Pedruzzu ]