A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Win a copy of
Android Security Essentials Live Lessons
this week in the
Super CSV v1.10 has been released.
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Oct 03, 2007 11:51:00
We are very excited to present yet another release of Super CSV, version 1.10. There are a lot of goodies in store this time! The change s highlighted are
* Introduced new cell processors parseChar, ForbidSubStr, RequireSubStr
* Made the tokenizer 5% faster (the thing that reads and interprets the CSV files)! Reading files has never been faster!
* The framework now support plugging in new tokenizers onto readers. Feel free to author your own fast tokenizer
* Improved the Javadoc for some processors
* Added source branch specifically for tokenizer speed
and comparison. It is now easy to experiment with various tokenizing strategies.
Super CSV is Open source under the Apache 2.0 license and is available at
rocket mass heater
subject: Super CSV v1.10 has been released.
Reading multiple CSV files
How to import source files.
Web Application Configuration Question
Super CSV 1.15 released. FREE
Reading and Modifying a Big CSV file
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2014