I'm having the following problem. I've got a html form submitting a few input fields(parameters) to a dispatcher servlet that uses a RequestDispatcher objec to forward the request to a Servlet taking care of the business logic. In this servlet I'm trying to add a
to the Request object. A RequestDispatcher is again forwarding the request to a JSP page to output the result. My JSP page successfully outputs the parameters from the html form however the attribute I added in my business logic servlet doesn't seem to have been added. This is the code from my business logic servlet where I'm adding a new attribute.