File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
http://aspose.com/file-tools
Win a copy of Clojure in Action this week in the Clojure forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

[Rated R] Redneck Sutra

 
Paul McKenna
Ugly Redneck
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1006
 
Richard Hawkes
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1340
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Funny
 
basha khan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 516
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
where is michel morris and sriraj in this image?.
who can find them?.no clues.find by action.
basha
 
Michael Morris
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3451
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by basha khan:
where is michel morris and sriraj in this image?.
who can find them?.no clues.find by action.
basha

Sriraj is on page 2 with the exotic animals, as he prefers elephants. I'm not there because when the animals see a Texan approach, they either faint or run away.
 
basha khan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 516
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Michael Morris:
I'm not there because when the animals see a Texan approach, they either faint or run away.

what about trying with a mask?.put a mask in ur face and try again.'sriraj' masks are availeable.
basha
 
Michael Morris
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3451
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by basha khan:

what about trying with a mask?.put a mask in ur face and try again.'sriraj' masks are availeable.
basha


It's not my face that they fear. :roll:
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic