Using the Pet class given, you are required to write the JPetWorld program according to the following requirements.
a. Declare one integer called foodQuantity presenting the quantity of pet food the owner has. Initialise it to zero.
b. Choose Pet Prompt and read from the user - the pet name - the pet gender ( a char)
and create a Pet object using the information entered.
c. Choose Pet Accomodation Prompt and read from the user - the type of pet accomodation (sofa or basket)
Then call the buyAccommodation method of the pet object to buy an accommodation using the information entered.
d. Buy Pet Food Prompt and read from the user - the quantity of pet food to buy
Call the buyFood method of the pet object using the information entered. The buyfood method will return an integer representing the actual quantity of food bought. This is because the shop may not have enough quantity of pet food that the owner wants to buy. Thus the actual quantity may be lesser than the quantity the user intended to buy. Set the foodQuantity variable to the actual quantity of food bought.
e. Menu Write a loop that will loop 10 times. In the loop, do the following: - display a menu and prompt as follows: Menu 1. Check pet food quantity 2. Feed Pet 3. Play with pet 4. Bath pet 5. Advance to next day 6. Bid farewell and Exit
- Read the user input.
- Choice 1 (Check pet food quantity) If the user selects choice 1, display the value of the variable foodQuantity in the following format:
- Choice 2 (Feed pet) If the user selects choice 2, test if the value of the variable foodQuantity is greater than zero. If it is, � Call the feed method of the pet object � Decrease the foodQuantity variable by 1 � Display the message �Pet is eating food�slurp, slurp� Else, � Only display �Not enough food to feed pet!�
- Choice 3 (Play with pet) If the user selects choice 3, display the following submenu and prompt:
1. Play fetch 2. Play hide and seek
Read the user input. If the owner selects choice 1, call the playFetch method of the pet object. If the owner selects choice 2, call the playHideAndSeek method of the pet object.
- Choice 4 (Bath pet) If the user selects choice 4, prompt and read from the owner for the temperature of the bath water. If the temperature of the bath water is below 20oC, display �Cannot bath. Too cold!�. If the temperature of the bath water is above 40oC, display �Cannot bath. Too hot!�. Else, call the bath method of the pet object and display �Pet is bathing�splash, splash!�
- Choice 5 (Advance day) If the user selects choice 5, call the advanceDay method of the pet object.
- Choice 6 (Bid farewell and Exit) If the user selects choice 6, call the bidFarewell method of the pet and then terminate the loop.
- Other input If the user enters any other input, display the message �Invalid choice.�
Just to note, we won't write programs for other people, it is not ethical. We can't do that, that is not right. And most likely it is a homework assignment or some other assigned project that you are supposed to write, not us.
We will gladly help you with specific questions and looking over some of your code, but most of the work will have to be done by yourself.