Manning's Countdown to 2014
. Use discount code crdotd14 all month for 50% off every deal.
A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
EJB Certification (SCBCD/OCPJBCD)
EJB 3 Overview Enthuware
Joined: Jul 17, 2008
Dec 20, 2008 15:18:00
Which of the following are correct?
1. Application assembler assigns principals to the security roles.
2. Application assembler assigns principals to the security role refs.
3. Deployer assigns principals to the security roles.
4. Bean provider declares the logical security roles used in the application.
explanation: Application assembler does this using <security-role> elements.
5. Application assembler declares roles used in the beans using the security-role-ref elements.
explanation: Bean provider does this.
6. Deployer maps the security-role-refs to the security roles available in the target environment.
the correct answer is 3.
if we look at answer 4 and 5. How their explanation is contradicting to each other.
Application assembler does this using <security-role> elements.
Bean Provider declares roles used in the beans using the security-role-ref elements.
Although the security-role and security-role-ref elements are in the same DD. Yet they are used by Application assembler and Bean Provider How come?
SCJP 1.4, SCWCD 5, SCBCD 5, OCPJWSD 5,SCEA-1, Started Assignment Part 2
Did you see how Paul
cut 87% off of his electric heat bill with 82 watts of micro heaters
subject: EJB 3 Overview Enthuware
Question about security responsibilities of EJB Deployer
confused with EJB roles
Need Help with Concepts of Security Management
Security question - HFEJB - page 595 - question 10.
SessionContext#isCallerInRole(-) /w <security-role> but /wo @DeclareRoles
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2013