I have installed the jaxb and other jar files in the right location. One thing I did notice was the the poi jar shipped with mpxj was a newer one, so I replaced my old version with the new one. Any suggestions on getting past this much appreciated.
Hi Marijn, Looks like a jaxbException... Here's the stack. wt.util.WTException: net.sf.mpxj.MPXJException: Failed to parse file Nested exception is: net.sf.mpxj.MPXJException: Failed to parse file at net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.MSPDIReader.read(MSPDIReader.java:153) at com.ptc.projectmanagement.msproject.MspImporter.constructPlanHierarchy(MspImporter.java:387)
Joined: Nov 12, 2008
Also, at the bottom of the stack I noticed it is still looking for the properties file
Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Unable to locate jaxb.properties for package net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.schema at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.searchcontextPath(ContextFinder.java:205) at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:149) at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:281) at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:238) at net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.MSPDIReader.read(MSPDIReader.java:106) ... 27 more
Sorry for the late response. Was on vacation. I got past the jaxbexception. Turned out I still had jaxb 1.0 in my codebase taking precedence over the 2.0 I placed elsewhere. Now that I have 2.0 in all the right places, I'm able to import/export xml files !
thanks for the suggestions ! Nija [ November 20, 2008: Message edited by: Nija Shah ]