This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Hi folks, hope this message is not considered as spam because I suggest a good solution to the question, raised by rohithrs. I can recommend trying the sql server data file secondary restore program that automatically eliminates dbf errors. It is a good solution, if you experience any difficulties with dbx files. Hope this helps
Oracle database corruption is very embarrassing for the user of this database because they are totally dependent on the database. There are many reasons of database corruption and by knowing that causes you can protect your database from corruption.
• Due to any virus attack. It can totally damage your database and make it inaccessible.
• Due to damage operating system database will get corrupted.
• If any hardware problem or malfunctioning are occurs in to the computer system then it will also corrupt your database.
• Improper shut down of the database when it is running.
• Database will also get corrupted due to the corruption of Media.
In manual process corrupted database can be repaired by applying lengthy commands and codes on the command prompt which is very difficult to remember for the normal user of computer. In Automatic process any one can repair and restore corrupted database easily because in this process database can be repaired by using any third party oracle database repair tool.
Kindly visit the give url to download oracle database