hi, I want to run multiple instances of JBoss 4.0 in my m/c. I made the port number ( default 8080) different for each instances. But only one server is started , others shows duplicate port no. and other exceptions.
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.services.binding.ServiceBindingManager; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.services.binding.ServiceBindi ngManager)
How did you create the JBoss-1 server profile under C:\JBoss-1\jboss-4.0.0\server folder? Or do you have separate JBoss installations one at C:\JBoss-1 and other at C:\JBoss-2? If it's the latter, then your command should be:
for both the instances.
Joined: Sep 25, 2007
hi Jaikiran , I am getting confuse. I am giveing my current setting as follows:
1. my JBoss4 is stored in C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0
2. The three nodes namely JBoss-1, JBoss-2, JBoss-3 are created in C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\server
( node1 means JBoss-1 as shown in my last post)
3. Each folder of server instances like JBoss-1 contians the folders of location in the C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\server
i.e. I copied the folders (all, default, minimal, standard) under ..\server and pasted in the JBoss-1, JBoss-2 and JBoss-3.
4. Uncomment the 'Service Binding' block for the three nodes . For JBoss-1, the file is C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\server\JBoss-1\conf\jboss-service.xml
as follows :
5. As the location ../docs/examples/binding-manager/sample-bindings.xml is correct.
6. In console, I typed C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\bin>run.bat -c all
server is started succesfully. But I donot know whether the instances are started or not. I think only the parent server(C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\bin) is started. Since, I get the url http://localhost:8080 and also war files store in the location of ...\all or any other proper place is working.
*************************** My question are: 1. Whether my steps are correct or not? 2. If yes, server 3 instances are started or not. How to check it. 3. In a documentation, I come to know that WAR, EAR files have to place in the location (..\all\farm) of any
of the instances . i.e. in my case C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\server\JBoss-1\all\farm\MyWebApp.war
and server will copy in other nodes in the cluster.
This is not working.
4. Please tell all the assumption is correct or not.
1. Whether my steps are correct or not? 2. If yes, server 3 instances are started or not. How to check it.
If you have configured servers as C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\server\JBoss-1 C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\server\JBoss-2 and C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\server\JBoss-3 with each one having its own ports-group in the jboss-service.xml, then to start these 3 servers, you have to use the following command:
These 3 commands will start the 3 server instances.
3. In a documentation, I come to know that WAR, EAR files have to place in the location (..\all\farm) of any
Do you need clustering?
Joined: Sep 25, 2007
Thanking for continuing the thread. I want to use JBoss clustering.
Are my steps in correct?
1stly, what are the folders in the
C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\server\JBoss-1 and others to make a server instance.
2nd, What is the current directory for the command. run -c JBoss-1
3rdly, If I typed C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.0\bin>run -c JBoss-1