What example do you try?
Can you post more details, f.e. error message?
Do you install Web 2.0 feature pack on WAS?
Do you use RAD 7.0 or 7.5?
Joined: Jun 26, 2001
Thanks a lot for your reply.
1) I was following a tutorial Struts 2 + Spring 2 + JPA + AJAX at Apache Struts2 web site.
2) I am using RAD7.0 and WAS6.1. I did not install Web 2.0 feature pack on WAS before I saw you reply. I have installed it now.
3) Now I am seeing this error:
FreeMarker template error!
Expression parameters. pushId is undefined on line24, column 6 in template/ajax/a-close.ftl.
The problematic instruction:
==> if parameters. pushId [on line 24, column 1 in template/ajax/a-close.ftl]
4) Isn't Struts2 embeded with Dojo? Why do we need Web2.0 feature pack?
5) I was following IBM's Redbook: Building Dynamic Ajax Applications Using WebSphere Feature Pack for Web 2.0 to install the Web 2.0 feature pack. I did not see PlantsByWebSphere example in IBM WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack by navigating File → New → Other Examples → IBM WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for Web 2.0 samples. I am trying to find out why I am unable to see that. Can you see it? Not sure what I have missed.