Please give me some idea for my problem, it's really really annoying me now.
In a weblogic clustering env, I have one clustering server which includes M1 and M2 two managing servers, JMS server 1 (JMSServer_M1 targetted to M1), JMS server 2 (JMSServer_M2) targetted to M2. And I also have one uniform distributed queue (queue name: testQueue) targeted to the cluster.
Then I sent 10 messages to testQueue, found out the 5 messages were put to the queue in M1 and 5 messages to the M2. How can read this 10 messages out? I mean, if I ran a simple java program to get message from the cluster, it only gave either M1's 5 message, or M2's 5 message, but not all the 10 messages.
I can just suggest a solution for this from what i understud from this post.Let me first tel you what i did....
Created 2 managed servers MS1 - MS2
Created 2 JMS Servers JmsServer1 targetted to MS1 & JmsServer2 targeted to MS2.
Then created a Distributed Queue with jndi name "dq".
Then using a program QueueSend i sent 5 messages to the distributed queue.
Then using the program QueueBrowse.java which comes with the installation of the server (C:\BEA10.1\wlserver_10.0\samples\server\examples\src\examples\jms\queue)-- the path in the installation
I Used the above said program to retrieve the message from the Distributed queue.In the program i mentioned the JNDI name of the Distributed queue.. and i got all the messages which are in the Distributed Queue.