This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
The Java programmer will be a technical resource used to tackle major technical tasks, risks, issues in design.
• 3+ years of experience in developing Object-Oriented applications using Java and J2EE architecture.
• Experience with prototyping, refactoring, designing, testing and documentation.
• Candidate must demonstrate highly effective approaches for object-oriented software delivery based on industry accepted and preferred standard patterns.
• Candidate must also communicate effectively with management, other architects and designers, other business units, and both experienced and novice programmers.
• Obviously, the candidate must be well-versed in J2EE architecture and be able to apply its technologies in diverse client environments
• A bachelors degree is required, along with 4+ years of related experience.