This week's book giveaways are in the iOS and Features new in Java 8 forums. We're giving away four copies each of Barcodes with iOS: Bringing together the digital and physical worlds and Core Java for the Impatient and have the authors on-line! See this thread and this one for details.
The JSP includes the following lines:
Now, when the browser is trying to render the page, it generates the following two errors:
Object expected error
The two errors correspond to the two SCRIPT lines above. When I removed the SCRIPT lines the two errors were gone.
Please note that I did read the FAQ on how to resolve resource url problems. Unfortunately, the following suggestion from FAQ did not solve the problem: