This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
With over 4 years of experience in Software Development and been in different roles such as Software Design Engineer, Module Leader, I always look for better ways to perform and encourage the same in others. Being a motivated and focused self-starter, I pursue constant learning on the latest technologies and try to hone my skills.
• Sound experience in Application Design using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Methodologies and good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Strong background in Core Java.
• Extensive Web Application Development experience using J2EE technologies.
• Sound Knowledge of Data Structures and problem solving skills for designing optimized solutions to complex problems.
• Extensive data modeling using UML.
• Well-versed with multiple operating systems – Windows/Unix/Linux/Solaris.
• Experienced in various Agile Programming Methodologies like Extreme Programming and SCRUM.
• Solid understanding of Design Patterns (Gang of Four and Enterprise)