File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
http://aspose.com/file-tools
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

[India-Nostalgia] Ek Titli.. Anek Titliya [One butterfly.. many butterflies]

 
R K Singh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 5382
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I dont think any Indian who had TV in mid 80s (and watched too) can ever forget these lines, which used to be aired on our DD.

AW just got digital version of this wonderful animation movie.

Check this and enjoy
 
Chetan Parekh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3640
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
 
Bharat Roy
Ranch Hand
Posts: 156
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by R K Singh:
I dont think any Indian who had TV in mid 80s (and watched too) can ever forget these lines

Forget!!! I sing that (in my mind) every other day.

Actually I was like 2-3 years old at that time, and I used to sing Ek Titliyan ... Aney Titli (One butterfilies ... Many butterfly )

Thanks a looooooooooot for that zip file I will send that to my elder brother also
 
Sameer Jamal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1870
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Phool hain anek kintoo mala phir ek hai
Flowers are many but garland is one.
 
Sameer Jamal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1870
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Another one was of a small intelligent black fish I am not able to remember the name of that fish.
 
Bharat Roy
Ranch Hand
Posts: 156
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Sameer Jamal:
Another one was of a small intelligent black fish I am not able to remember the name of that fish.

Ha ha ha.... You are talking about Swimmy fish and Toona fish. Toona was big and bad. Swimmy was small and black but intelligent so she unites other small fishes to make one big fish. Swimmy herself becomes eye.

In the end there was a �Caaoo Caaoo� from a crow.

Very nostalgic
 
Ram Bhakt
Ranch Hand
Posts: 145
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hey I remember one more (not sure if they still play it).....

"Zara si saawdhani, Zindagi bhar aasaani..."

(Little bit of precaution, (gives you) lets you be carefree for lifetime...)
 
Anand Prabhu
Ranch Hand
Posts: 299
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Ram Bhakt:
Hey I remember one more (not sure if they still play it).....

"Zara si saawdhani, Zindagi bhar aasaani..."

(Little bit of precaution, (gives you) lets you be carefree for lifetime...)


Yes, I remember those days. Too innocent at that time. I used to think Nirodh was a balloon and I couldn't figure out why the government was advertising so much for those ugly balloons that didn't inflate well.
 
Bharat Roy
Ranch Hand
Posts: 156
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Anand Prabhu:


Yes, I remember those days. Too innocent at that time. I used to think Nirodh was a balloon and I couldn't figure out why the government was advertising so much for those ugly balloons that didn't inflate well.


How did you know, back then, that they were ballons and didn't inflate well
[ February 03, 2006: Message edited by: Ankur Bhatt ]
 
Anand Prabhu
Ranch Hand
Posts: 299
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Ankur Bhatt:


How did you know, back then, that they were ballons and didn't inflate well

[ February 03, 2006: Message edited by: Ankur Bhatt ]


Think there weren't mischevious guys in friend circles?
 
mona mittal
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hey.... Thank you so muchhhhhh....

I was from time to time remembering it, trying to recall full song. Now I have it...

I will save it.... when I will get old ... will listen to it and remember my childhood days.
 
Ramender Mall
Ranch Hand
Posts: 311
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by mona mittal:
Hey.... Thank you so muchhhhhh....

I was from time to time remembering it, trying to recall full song. Now I have it...

I will save it.... when I will get old ... will listen to it and remember my childhood days.


well,
which one of the two?? :roll:

- Ramy...
 
Bharat Roy
Ranch Hand
Posts: 156
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Ramender Mall:


well,
which one of the two?? :roll:

- Ramy...


 
Maulin Vasavada
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1873
  • 0
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi

Thanks a lot for the link.

Regards
Maulin
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic