today, I received my final results for SCEA Part II (old):
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition Technology Part II (310-061)
Date Taken: 2009-01-15 11:05:49.260
Registration Number: r16dus50c1
Comment: This report shows the total points that could have been awarded in each section and the actual amount of points you were awarded. This information is provided in order to give you feedback on your relative strengths on a section basis. The maximum number of points you could have received is 100, minimum to pass is 70.
Class Diagram (44 maximum) .......................... 39
Component Diagram (44 maximum) ...................... 35
Sequence/Colloboration Diagrams (12 maximum) ........ 11
I mainly followed Mark Cade and studied J2EEPattern in depth. I don't know why I lost that much marks in the context of Component Diagram but to be honest, after spending a little time in reviewing I felt like I don't care anymore
I'd like to thank all of you for your valueable input and your essential comments.
You should be able to help me in realizing what mistakes I made.
I didnt clear the assignment exam.
I scored 12/12 in the sequence diagram but lost big time in the class(26) and component diagrams(25).
For the class diagram I had the main page showing the packages and subsequent pages showed the classes in each package and their relationships.
I had no JSPs in the class diagram.
For the component diagram I had multiple pages and they were organized as below
- showing all the JSPs and their sub elements like tag handlers etc in one page
- ejb components and their relationships with components from other layers in one page
- basic framework layer showing the generic components of each layer and their relationship with the generic components in the adjoining layer.
When I say generic component I mean JSP components are represented by a generic JSP component.
So my questions are
1) What is the difference you see between my diagrams and your diagrams?
2) Did you depict JSPs in the class diagrams?
3) What UML tool did you use?
4) What material did you refer for component diagrams?