The Specialist for Platform is regarded as the Subject Matter Expert internally and externally for their expertise in designing and architecturing innovative solutions. This individual contributor is regarded within Sapient as the driver and/or coder of the most complex pieces of a solution in the Platform.
• Platform Expertise refers to the ability to apply the technical domain skills to a particular platform (e.g.,.NET): presentation architecture, data architecture, integration architecture, application architecture, and enterprise architecture. This includes, but is not limited to, logical tiering, physical tiering, persistence, transactions, security, resource pooling, clustering, failover, and deployment.
• Platform Thought Leadership refers to the ability to monitor the platform space and participate in the evolution of Sapient's investment in the space via Frameworks. A Specialist should be up to date with the current affairs of their specialization in terms of leading packages and vendors, forthcoming architectures and trends, and knowledge of existing and forthcoming standards. As a space matures, less R&D is necessary because standards emerge based upon best-of-breed implementations, which soon commoditize into packages. Predicting and monitoring the technology adoption curve is an important part of being a Framework specialist.
• The ability to work with client teams and identify, classify, and prioritize TARs, and provide triage and workarounds. The ability to interface with multiple third parties and track resolution and closure. The ability to define and negotiate appropriate service level agreements and to lead and direct a team of people towards compliance of the SLAs.
• Solution Architecture refers to the knowledge required to create the right architecture for a solution given the business needs. This includes translating business needs into technical requirements; selecting the appropriate tool/technology/package/platform to use in each area of the architecture; and understanding performance, scalability, maintainability, and security requirements.
• The ability to write code as part of the process of building a system. Besides the actual writing of code, this skill includes items such as compliance to coding standards, understanding the basic development process, code documentation, unit testing, integration, build and release, etc.
• The ability to draw upon one's awareness of the technology industry (both current and historical) to support decisions in his/her work.
• 8 to 11 years of total experience;
• Participation in several Architectures, Designs or Implementations is must;
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft.NET 3.0/3.5, horizontal or vertical packages;
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills;
• High degree of organization and ability to prioritize effectively in an unstructured or ambiguous environment;
• Ability to work independently (without significant oversight);
• Prior experience initiating and maintaining positive, trusting, credible relationships internally and externally;
• Leadership ability – ability to mentor, educate, delegate, and manage others;
• Business acumen, and;
• Extensive knowledge of marketplace, industry and area of expertise.
mail me your CV at ref.sachin (at) gmail (dot) com
subject: required specialist .NET 3.0 in gurgaon India