• Will be responsible for the Product Design & Architecture.
• Will be responsible for the Delivery of the Product.
• Ability to design distributed architecture solution with clearly defined boundaries
• Ability to understand the target market, analyze & design the product to cater the market
• Ability to design a highly customizable & reusable solution.
• Ability to design the system using the effective design pattern.
• Ability to evaluate & adopt the appropriate tools & components available in the market, wherever needed.
• Ability to identify and implement the relevant processes to ensure high & consistent quality of the Product.
• Ability to plan, organize and lead a team in meeting the goals, deliverables on time with high quality
• Hands on experience of 4 to 6 years
• Java, J2EE, XML, EJB, SNMP / TL1 (Mandatory)
• Object Modeling, DB Design (Mandatory)
• Experience in delivering solutions using Java, J2EE Design patterns (Mandatory)
• Experience in JBoss / WebLogic (Mandatory)
• EMS / NMS Background (Mandatory)
• Knowledge in EJB3 (Desirable)
• SNMP / TL1 Protocol experience (Desirable)
• Working knowledge of EMS like AdventNet Web NMS (or) Hp OpenView (Desirable)
• Working knowledge of Protocol API (Desirable)
• Struts, JSP, Swing, , Ant, Eclipse (Optional)
• Knowledge on design process and QA process
Those who are intersted please forward resumes to email@example.com, or else please refer those who are intersted.
Thanks & Regards
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com
subject: Urgent opening with Dhyan Infotech,Chennai with 4 to 6yrs of experience for Java/J2EE with NMS Domai