This week's book giveaway is in the Mac OS forum. We're giving away four copies of a choice of "Take Control of Upgrading to Yosemite" or "Take Control of Automating Your Mac" and have Joe Kissell on-line! See this thread for details.
PrimeFaces is an open source library for Java Server Faces Web framework. Main goal of PrimeFaces is to create a component suite containing a rich set of components and provide non-rendering JSF extensions to ease development with JSF. PrimeFaces has three modules each focusing on different aspects of JSF.
* Rich set of components (HtmlEditor, ImageCropper, Dialog, AutoComplete and more).
* Flash based Chart components.
* Built-in Ajax with Partial Page Rendering
* Compatible with other component libraries
* Well documented components.
Optimus module provides solutions to ease the development with JSF. Optimus removes the burden of XML from JSF by providing an annotation based IOC container based powered by Google Guice and an XML-less Navigation Handler that removes need for xml-based declarative JSF navigations. Optimus also provides persistence support with JPA integration.
* Annotation based IOC built on top of Google Guice.
* Persistence support and JPA integration.
* Declarative transaction management.
* XML-Less JSF Navigations.
* Excel and PDF export of DataTable contents.
* Security Extensions.
FacesTrace aims to enhance the traceability of JavaServer Faces based applications. Several trace information and performance metrics are collected and presented on the page being traced. FacesTrace is developed seperately before PrimeFaces is found and joined PrimeFaces project as a submodule.