Win a copy of Design for the Mind this week in the Design forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

where to get discounted scjp coupans

 
akash azal
Ranch Hand
Posts: 70
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi all
I want to appear for scjp exam but the fee is quite high , can any oe guide me from where i can buy exam vouchers at a discount.
Thanks in advance
 
Sachin Adat
Ranch Hand
Posts: 213
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Akash,
Welcome to JavaRanch
I guess you are from India, if so NIIT was giving vouchers at a discount.
I don't know whether the offer is still there..........
Best of luck ......
 
Atul Pawar
Greenhorn
Posts: 21
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Abey pakka matt Sachin Adat.
bol usko niit ka offer has expired.now wait for next offer or call niit office.....

 
Treimin Clark
Ranch Hand
Posts: 757
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Atul Pawar wrote:
bol usko niit ka offer ....


What's that?
Is it something your native language? Don't use native languages here, because we can't understand
 
Jesper de Jong
Java Cowboy
Saloon Keeper
Posts: 15214
36
Android IntelliJ IDE Java Scala Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Please note that JavaRanch is an English-only forum. Please do not write in other languages than English, otherwise a moderator might delete your post.
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9510
22
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Atul Pawar wrote:Abey pakka matt Sachin Adat.
bol usko niit ka offer has expired.now wait for next offer or call niit office.....


Lemme translate it

Sachin it is not guaranteed.
NIITs offer for discounted vouchers has expired. now wait for next offer or call niit office.....

Now also try asking any IIHT center as I gave my SCJP exam at IIHT center and they told me that they also provide discounted vouchers...
 
Atul Pawar
Greenhorn
Posts: 21
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote:
Atul Pawar wrote:Abey pakka matt Sachin Adat.
bol usko niit ka offer has expired.now wait for next offer or call niit office.....


Lemme translate it

Sachin it is not guaranteed.
NIITs offer for discounted vouchers has expired. now wait for next offer or call niit office.....

Now also try asking any IIHT center as I gave my SCJP exam at IIHT center and they told me that they also provide discounted vouchers...


Thanks Ankit,





 
Adeel Ansari
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2874
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote:
Lemme translate it

Sachin it is not guaranteed.
NIITs offer for discounted vouchers has expired. now wait for next offer or call niit office.....

Now also try asking any IIHT center as I gave my SCJP exam at IIHT center and they told me that they also provide discounted vouchers...


Not an exact translation. In fact, the comment was harsh enough to offense someone.

I would like to request moderators to delete that post, because its harsh and offensive. May be both of them are friends or something, and might not mind it. But in a literal sense it doesn't adhere with the "Be nice" rule of the ranch.
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9510
22
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Adeel Ansari wrote:Not an exact translation. In fact, the comment was harsh enough to offense someone.

I would like to request moderators to delete that post, because its harsh and offensive. May be both of them are friends or something, and might not mind it. But in a literal sense it doesn't adhere with the "Be nice" rule of the ranch.


I don't think it is harsh. I just don't understand why Atul was saying Sachin to tell something to Akash when he could have said that directly to Akash (in English though )...
 
Adeel Ansari
Ranch Hand
Posts: 2874
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Abey paka matt ~= Don't put rubbish, Don't play jerk, etc.
 
Ankit Garg
Sheriff
Posts: 9510
22
Android Google Web Toolkit Hibernate IntelliJ IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Adeel Ansari wrote:Abey paka matt ~= Don't put rubbish, Don't play jerk, etc.


Ohh yes! I actually misinterpreted it...
 
Punit Singh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 952
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
People are selling their voucher at low prices in this forum, you can watch this forum for discounted vouchers.
http://www.coderanch.com/forums/f-39/Blatant-Advertising
 
vikram Kesav
Ranch Hand
Posts: 69
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello,

i had purchsed vouchar yesterday from pune NIIT office and they told me the offer is going to expair on 31 Jan, so i am not sure that you will get any discount from NIIT now.

 
Jesper de Jong
Java Cowboy
Saloon Keeper
Posts: 15214
36
Android IntelliJ IDE Java Scala Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Adeel Ansari wrote:Not an exact translation. In fact, the comment was harsh enough to offense someone.

In that case... Remember that Be Nice is one of the most important rules on JavaRanch.
 
anu sav
Ranch Hand
Posts: 47
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
where should i get discounted voucher of scjp in USA ?
 
Sachin Adat
Ranch Hand
Posts: 213
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Ankit Garg wrote:
Adeel Ansari wrote:Abey paka matt ~= Don't put rubbish, Don't play jerk, etc.

Ohh yes! I actually misinterpreted it...

You really did............
Its OK, he wasn't being harsh, its just that we are that close friends..........
At least I got him to come to the ranch.........

By the way, where is Akash, who started all this...........
 
Atul Pawar
Greenhorn
Posts: 21
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Sachin Adat wrote:
Ankit Garg wrote:
Adeel Ansari wrote:Abey paka matt ~= Don't put rubbish, Don't play jerk, etc.

Ohh yes! I actually misinterpreted it...

You really did............
Its OK, he wasn't being harsh, its just that we are that close friends..........
At least I got him to come to the ranch.........

By the way, where is Akash, who started all this...........


Sachin its really good to see people are really worried on what things are been posted.
lots of helping hands like Ankit Garg.

by the way Akash must have got all things he wanted and he really should be thankful for my quote.
Thanks to Adeel ansari for his descriptive comment....but Hi Adeel, Dont worry sachin is my best friend so dont worry for his emotions..

any ways thanks and i beleive will be great ranching...... for all and for me too....



 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic