I am using weblogic 10.3 and java 6
i have old build scripts(in ANT1.65).
Where ejbc is used for ejb generation.
now i need to migrate from ejbc to weblogic.appc, as weblogic 10.3 not supporting ejbc.
1. i have classes folder (this i made src folder for weblogic.appc)
2. and dd folder with 6 xyz-ejb-jar.xml s (these i copied to src/web-inf for weblogic.appc)
3. and i have a destination folder in ejbc. (i dont know, how to make destination folder for appc)
doubts i have now::
1. where is destination folder for weblogic.appc?
2. cant i give all 6 dd xmls at a time? with out changeing name to ejb-jar.xml?