I need to display a table for which no: of columns is fixed but the
values of those columns is
fetched dynamically and the filled.
I am using <h:dataTable> for displaying but, the problem is only the
header is displaying..
the body (ie the values fetched dynamically) are not displayed. I am
not able to figure out the reason for not displaying . Since, i have
set the bean and the DTO classess correctly..
I think you are going wrong way to display the data.If you are using DTO to display the Data.
You have to make follwing changes :-
1. Make a varible of DTO class in Main Bean Class.
3. Make an array of the DTO in Main Bean Class.
2. Make Getter /Setter of DTO & List DTO in Main Bean Class.
4. set all required value in DTO.
5. Add that instance in List<DTO> for each records
6. then display this list<DTO> in JSP page.
this will make your code simple & fast .
subject: issue in displaying the body content(fetched dynamically) of the h:dataTable