ya.. Bala is one of the best directors in Tamil Cinema. All his films were tragedy based ones starting from his first film.
1. Sethu - Love failure
2. Nandha - emotions between Mother and a criminal son
3. Pithamagan - Tragic story about friendship
4. Naan Kadavul - Tragic face of Indian Society.
Definitely this film will win national awards and kudos to the actor Arya who has lived that character.
But the problem with Bala is he takes too much of time to complete a film yet it would be a masterpiece!!
The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
1) The movie is very depressing. Very. For someone who thinks watching a movie should be a pleasant experience, the savagery meted out to the Handicapped ( or should I say differently abled) people was bad. But the movie is very good.
2) Arya(the hero) is good. To have waited 3 years for this movie actually sounds worthwhile. Such is the quality of the movie.
3) Pooja (the heroine) was also good as a blind beggar. She probably will win some national or filmfare awards.
Jothi Shankar Kumar wrote:
Atleast after shelling out money I knew the hardships that all those handicaps face. But what did you know till now? "Just to write down something for namesake"
This is Meaningless Drivel forum remember?
Joined: Oct 06, 2008
Jothi Shankar Kumar says
If you can understand tamil, you can watch it for yourself. But in summary the movie talks about the lives of handicapped people and what reality they face in their day to day lives.
i love tamil movies.......
deffenitely i will watch this movie..............