A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Win a copy of
EJB 3 in Action
this week in the
EJB and other Java EE Technologies
Had too much Coffee. Check Here
Joined: Feb 05, 2001
May 12, 2006 09:15:00
You know you drink too much coffee when...
1. Juan Valdez names his mule after you.
2. You chew on your roommate's fingernails.
3. You can jump-start your car without cables.
4. You do twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it's not plugged in.
5. You can't remember your second cup.
6. You have a picture of your coffeemug on your coffee mug.
7. Starbucks has a mortgage on your house.
8. Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
9. You don't sweat -- you percolate.
10. You grind coffee beans in your mouth.
Perfect World Programming, LLC
Two Laptop Bag
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way FAQ
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: Had too much Coffee. Check Here
Execute Method of Struts Action Class not Executing
CNN Article: Book: Web surfing can benefit workers
How much coffee & sleep?
What kind of tea would you like sir?
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2014