I am having some weird (and unique??) issue with WLS 10.0.1.0 on RHEL servers.
WLS installation on our DEV env works perfectly fine and the server starts up in 15-20 secs. for each of the two domains created on it.
But the QA server is another story all together ! ... It has the same OS and version, WSL installation and version, hardware configs, processes running at the time of start-up etc. But the problem is that when I try to start the server on the only domain on that server, it always gets delayed by 5-6 mins in between the startup at this point -
We tried to startup WL on an old, worn out box once. It showed the same symptoms. You might try allocating more memory in the start script.
Joined: Dec 30, 2002
Thanks Brad !!
Your reply prompted us to dig deeper into the server configs (we were under the impression that they were from same lot) ... but to our surprise, we have found that there seems to be some differences in memory on them. We will try increasing the memory on the servers and/or the memory from start-up script.