* A structure that keeps track of the locked Dvd records. Note that we
* have not made this static, as doing so would mean that only one set
* of reservations could exist at any given time. We rely on the class
* which uses this ReservationManager to ensure that only one instance
* exists for any reservations.
private static Map<String, DvdDatabase> reservations
= new HashMap<String, DvdDatabase>();
He says that it is not static. Yet it is? Is it meant to be static or not? I would guess static is what we are going for?
SCJP 6.0, SCJD (400/400), SCBCD for JEE 5, SCWCD 1.4 I do videos for development at
I am probably the only developer ever to have had an orange sized brain tumor in my brain while learning development!!