Fully cleared Software Developer in Annapolis Junction Maryland
Jennifer Roth Drury
posted 6 years ago
Description: Full-life cycle development as a software developer. Will be responsible for application development and related tasks such as testing and documentation.
He/She will support a highly visible program.
Required Skills / Education: • Ten+ years experience as a software developer
• Five + years direct experience with Java development
• Five+ years experience with WebLogic and/or JBOSS application servers
• Five+ years experience with J2EE development
• Experience with development of Servlets, JSP’s, Struts, EJB’s required
• Experience with GWT required
• Demonstrated experience working on large scalable applications required
• Demonstrated experience in software development leadership role a plus
• Strong SQLs skills a plus
• Oracle and/or MySQL database experience a plus
• Domain knowledge of TF&S a plus
• Must be comfortable working in either Windows or Linux based environments
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree and meet the experience requirement or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
Active Security Clearance Required
Positions require a TOP SECRET security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of full screening polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KEYW Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.