1. I create a connection from Java Application to an Oracle Database by JDBC.
2. I set autoComit to false. (begin a transaction)
3. I update a TABLE1
4. I create a prepareStatement with the connection object created in step 1.
5. I call a stored procedure in the database that uses TABLE1,
6. BUT THE PROBLEM IS the procedure don't see the changes done in the step 3.
Why is happening this if I suppose that is the same connection.
I cant do a commit, because I need to do an only transaction for commit it or roll back
How can resolve o fix this?
What am I trying to do is possible?