Some general comments:
* misc: You have a Logger; use that instead of System.out.println.
* line 78: Your execute() method is returning "sucess", which is fine if you also misspelled it in the config file.
* lines 85-87: Don't get lazy; write something meaningful, even in your system.outs.
* lines 97-104: Simplify; all conditions result in the "add" result.
* lines 133 & 135: Unnecessary casts (your IDE should warn you about this)
* line 137: It doesn't appear that you're actually returning XML.
* line 139: don't get parameters directly from the request.
* line 145: No need to convert. You should always check for NumberFormatExceptions if you're going to work around the framework and do things manually.
* line 147: Convention generally says to name variables beginning with a lower-case letter. You don't *have* to, but it will help when others read your code.
* line 202: It looks like you're implementing RequestAware; at the very least you should use that to grab parameters directly from the request (although I don't believe you need to in this case).