1) Work closely with the Shanghai software development team to provide technical leadership, detailed review, and guidance
2) Work closely with US software engineers to manage the delivery, integration, and testing of products
3) Coordinate with software analysis teams to provide explanation and clarification of requirements, and help to initiate new product development efforts
4) Provide project management and status tracking jointly for Shanghai development team, and identify issues and suggest solutions
5) Provide development support for Shanghai and US QA activities
1) 1+ software development experience in US software company
2) 3+ years hands-on J2EE experience for web-based large scale applications
3) 1+ years hands-on RDBMS experience (preferably SQL Server)
4) Have strong hands-on knowledge of building scalable, high-performance enterprise software
5) Strong OO design knowledge and practice
6) SOAP WS. Specifically JSR109 and JSR181 based endpoint development experience.
7) Any experience with ESB engines (e.g. Tibco, MQSeries, BizTalk, Sonic) would be great.
8) Solid experience with JMS or some type of MQ.
9) Solid Java J2EE experience.
10) BSCS or BSEE is required
11) Ability to work as part of global / cross-cultural team
12) Excellent bi-lingual (Chinese & English) written and verbal communication skills required