This week's giveaway is in the EJB and other Java EE Technologies forum. We're giving away four copies of EJB 3 in Action and have Debu Panda, Reza Rahman, Ryan Cuprak, and Michael Remijan on-line! See this thread for details.
I am not sure what could be the problem with this app. But same app works fine in weblogic. it might be a problem with Struts2 on Tomcat.
I have a simple webapp that provides user profile data to the user. The request parameter is the profile id that gets passed to the struts2 action which reads the data from the MYSQL server and sends it back to the browser using a jspx files.
When I invoke the url with param id=0 it works fine.
but when I invoke it with param=1 it sends me back the data for param=0 in the browser.
When I restart tomcat and invoke url with param id=1 then it provides correct result. I put logs in the action file after and it prints correct(expected) results all the time, but it shows wrong result on the browser.
I deployed the same app on weblogic10.3 and it works fine all the time.