File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
DbVisualizer: Does it have any forum
Joined: Oct 15, 2007
Mar 18, 2009 13:40:44
I'm very excited about this product. Though i am not into databases anymore, i still love to know more about them.
1. Is there any forum for this software?
2. Also how this is useful for Mainframe or legacy platforms?
3. How does it help the average SQL developer and a DBA?
Thanks in advance
Thanks and Regards,
*Nothing is CONSTANT in life, except CHANGE*
Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Mar 18, 2009 18:26:34
3 - The feature that shows the relationship between the tables is very useful.
Joined: Feb 19, 2009
Mar 19, 2009 00:20:50
2. DbVisualizer Personal includes database support for DB2 on z/OS. For other platforms; if there is a
driver available then you may most likely can connect to it in DbVisualizer
3. DbVisualizer is great for standard database activities such as
SQL statements, editing table data, exploring objects in the database and export/import.
Some users are satisfied with what the DbVisualizer Free edition offer while others decide to upgrade to DbVisualizer Personal which has a lot more features.
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: DbVisualizer: Does it have any forum
SCJP Cert Kit
Good Book on Internals of Browser?
How to mark threads read?
Status & Cookie
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2014