I have a problem in sending some information from one jsp to another.
The case is:
- i have a page (jsp) in which i have information from a database.
- this information is in a table.
at the beginning of the page i have a button named "search" which makes submit to the form and practically interrogates the database for datas from a given day.
- each line from the table has a button named "edit" and when this button is pressed it goes to another jsp. The patch to this jsp is given like this: >html:link page='<%="/servlet_name_for_jsp2.do?op=smth&.... and in the section "..." i have parameters which i want to send from one page to another;
- i also have for each line some checkboxes and the point is that when i check three for example, i want their value to be sent when i press the edit button for one of them.
- i managed to do this but only when i press the search button: i check three of them, i press the search button (makes the submit), then i press the edit button and because i saved in session the list of checked values, it puts this list in the url.
- now the problem is that the user cand-t do this, so i have to generate this list when i press the edit button.
how do i do this?