This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
- Are there any records to get? *We* don't know if there is or not.
- What's the "invoice" parameter you're passing to the DAO? We don't know what it is.
- Does your IDE not do refactoring to correct the spelling of "commontuil"? (I can almost live with "privious" for "previous".)
- If it's no longer the auto-generated method stub remove the comment saying it is.
- You're calling getText("No Record Found")--do you really have a key in your properties file called "No Record Found")? Usually the key would be something like "no.record.found" and the property *value* would be "No Record Found".