1. MK study guide (http://java.boot.by/scea5-guide/index.html)
2. J2EE design patterns catalog
3. Java Design patterns - GoF
4. Lot of internet articles from javaworld.com, theserverside.com especially for Security & Common Architecture chapters
5. Prepared lot of notes on Design concepts and principles, Java web services, Web Tier and EJB tier concepts
I did not refer any exam crams for this, bought ePractice exam but no use, please do not refer this, lot of incorrect answers and concepts.....
Joined: Jul 17, 2008
Congrats Sanjiv, so you don't think any good mock exam for scea1.
Sanjiv Joseph Chinnappan
Joined: Apr 11, 2009
To get the exact feel on how the Qs will be for SCEA5 pt1 , you can register in below URL
and test 10 sample Qs, I did not refer any other mock exam.