This week's book giveaway is in the OCMJEA forum. We're giving away four copies of OCM Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Exam Guide and have Paul Allen & Joseph Bambara on-line! See this thread for details.
I offer 2.7 years* experience in implementing the complete Application Programs.
* Bachelor in Computer Science and Software Engineering 2005 passed out.
* Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.4(SCJP) with 78%.
* Sun Certified Web Component Developer 1.5(SCWCD) with 89%.
* Worked as Programmer in CMM Level 5 company.
* Worked on intranet based applications
* Developing in design patterns with UML notation
* Outstanding skill in developing client/server side programming (Struts1.1, EJB 2.0,HTML,Java Script,etc,weblogic,oracle 8i)
* Software Development according to IEEE standards
* Involved in production
* Good knowledge on J2EE technologies, NIIT certified on advanced
I am looking for permanent position .I am looking for job which match my skill set
I looking for paid relocation and H1B transfer sponser
Please don't ask money
Ulf Dittmer wrote:Paid relocation and visa sponsorship? Very unlikely in this economy, I think.
Yes i know i am looking for atleast a company has genuine job offer.Genuine in sense should have job offer what they say.Relocation expenses are not necessary, but visa or H1B transfer should be taken care by the employer without asking me to pay.