I am studying for the SCDJWS exam and have a few questions.
1) I am using Eclipse Version: 3.4.1, And I want to create web service but don't know how
2) As my studying [A Web Service is a software system designed to support interoperable machine-to-machine interaction over a network]
So if the web service exist in other language such as C++, and I want to use this web service in my java program, how can i deal with it using Eclipse.
3) I heard some expression like Stub, Proxy, and skeleton in my studying for Web Service, What these expressions mean ??
2) If you follow the WS-I Basic Profile, it does not matter in which language the web service is interpreted - it can be accessed by a client written in arbitrary language.
3) See answer for 1! A recommendation to you and many others is to use Google or some search engine. There are a lot of tutorials and examples on the internet!
One source for a LOT of tutorials is: http://www.netbeans.org/kb/ Best wishes!