This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
Staff Java Software Engineer – PEGA CERTIFIED SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
The Candidate will have the primary responsibility of developing and maintaining software components that run customer service applications. The core responsibilities are
· Assimilate the business requirements quickly and design and
develop robust, high quality applications on top of PEGA platform
· Provide thought leadership to the team, particularly on PEGA
architecture and design and help in bringing agility to the process in implementing business flows.
· Deliver high quality applications within aggressive
timelines, with little or no guidance.
· Provide estimates and task break down to facilitate early
· Track to established plans
· Help/Mentor other project members/project teams in times of
· Take lead and drive open issues related to development to
· Proactively engage with other members and x-functional teams
to make sure all disconnects are identified/resolved.
· Foster an effective & collegial working relationship with
technology and BU counterparts
· 8 years of software engineering experience with at least 6
years of architecting, designing and developing enterprise grade machine critical applications.
· Should be a PEGA certified systems architect with at least 5
years of experience on PEGA platform, preferably on product engineering side.
· Well versed in Software engineering methodologies like RUP/
Agile and should be able to apply them quickly in the organization to deliver goods with in aggressive timelines.
· Proficient in industry and technical expertise to create best
practices and strategic technical solutions. Provide technical leadership for their domain and large projects. Provide recommendations which influence product definition.
· Well versed in JAVA with at least one certification in JAVA.
· BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree required.
· 8+ years professional related experience or Master’s Degree
and 6+ years, or Doctorate and 4+ years
email@example.com PayPal, an eBay Company
7700 West Parmer Lane
Building D #300
Austin, TX 78729