This week's giveaway is in the EJB and other Java EE Technologies forum. We're giving away four copies of EJB 3 in Action and have Debu Panda, Reza Rahman, Ryan Cuprak, and Michael Remijan on-line! See this thread for details.
• Expert level in Java / J2EE V1.5 or above
• Design & Development experience in Opensource Eclipse V3.4 or above
• Rich experience in one or more application servers like Tomcat V5 or above / Jboss / Websphere
• Sound knowledge in using MySQL V5.0 or above / Oracle
• Exposure in Data modelling, Data Designing, QI Design and Development
• Working experience in any one of the domains like Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales are preferred.
• Minimum 1.5 years experience in the above combination of skill sets
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Discipline